Am I still taking new clients?
YES, I am. Usually we can find a suitable time a couple of weeks out, but this varies from month to month. I am super excited that you are on this page looking to work directly with me. Please know that many people apply to consult with me. So we have a few requirements for you. We don't accept all applications. Are you ready?
- You will need to complete an online application - see link below.
- Once you complete the application, a member of my team will contact you to book an initial history and intake appointment.
- You must be happy to work with us virtually even if you live super close to our business - all our consultations are conducted via telehealth. We have found this to be much more effective and efficient for all our clients. Functional Medicine works wonderfully via telehealth. We provide services to clients in all 50 US states as well as Asia, Canada, UK, EU, Australia and New Zealand. You won't have to hassle with traffic or time to get to your appointment. You can consult from your car, your office or the comfort of your home.
- Your appointment will be via zoom - our HIPAA compliant telehealth system.
- You must be willing to attend the follow up consultations as part of your program - estimated at every 4 - 5 weeks for most clients.
- You must be willing to make the lifestyle changes we are going to ask you to do.
- Functional medicine is first about lifestyle, then clinical labs and nutrition. We find that almost every client is excited to make the necessary changes when they discover the underlying cause of their misery. Functional medicine is root cause medicine and it is critical to know how to plan the order of treatments to get the best results. This is what working with a professional can do for you. There is loads of information online and often the components to your treatment can be pieced together using various websites. But what we hear most from clients is that they couldn't have known the order of treatment by themselves. If you have been struggling to get better for a long time - hey we understand your frustration. Perhaps it is time to work with a professional.
You initial intake consultation will be 60 minutes long. Key to this appointment for us is the preparation beforehand when we review your medical history and health timeline. Your follow up review and strategy session is usually 30 minutes although we sometimes will require a 1 hour appointment when there are multiple reports to review.
When choosing a functional medicine practitioner and team, it is crucial to find a good fit for YOU. For this reason, if you are at all unsure about scheduling your appointment we do offer a complimentary 15 minute discovery call - when we call you to schedule your appointment, you can let us know you want to book a discovery call.